[Tweeters] Eurasian Tree Sparrow Origin

Matt Bartels mattxyz at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 29 05:12:05 PDT 2019

Or , for that matter, whether it is more likely it was purchased by a bird fancier and escaped — here’s a Vancouver WA site with them for sale for $56.99 - https://thefinchfarm.com/eurasian-tree-sparrow/ <https://thefinchfarm.com/eurasian-tree-sparrow/> Makes a great gift for the holidays!

Matt Bartels
Seattle, WA