[Tweeters] Dead hawk

Megan Ward meganward28 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 08:41:21 PDT 2019

Hi all, my friend (the same friend in the Echo lake area of Snohomish who
had the Great Gray Owl in her backyard) found a dead hawk in her backyard
with no obvious signs of trauma. She is asking me what she should do with
it?

Also- thanks for all the responses for my daughter Emily about backyard
landscape improvements and water features for birds. Things have gotten
busy around here so I apologize if I dropped the ball on responding. She
has had a stack of helpful reading material to go through, and is still
working on coming up with her master plan. ;)

Thanks,
Megan Ward