[Tweeters] A kind birder and wonderful person-Mike Marsh

B P Bell bellasoc at isomedia.com
Sat Oct 12 17:15:49 PDT 2019

Hi Tweets

I can second Khanh's comments on Mike Marsh. I first met and birded with
Mike back in the 70's in the Sacramento area. Mike was always one of those
folks that you were glad to have along on a birding trip, and all his
benefits carried over into his life away from birding.

I only had a few times to bird with him up here in Washington and it was
nice to reconnect with him.

He will be missed!

Good Birding Mike

Brian H. Bell

Woodinville WA

mail to bell as oc a t iso me dia dot com