[Tweeters] woodpeckers

Peggy Mundy peggy_busby at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 16:30:07 PDT 2019

Hi Diann,I am in Bothell, too.  I rarely see sapsuckers in my yard, but lots of evidence of them in the Shelton View Forest nearby.
Peggy
On Friday, October 11, 2019, 04:28:01 p.m. PDT, Diann MacRae <tvulture at gmx.com> wrote:

Hi, Tweets I'm spending a lot of time on my computer lately - with the lovely company of a tired (?) barred owl. He/she sits about six feet away from my windows. Anyway, this isn't about owls. I normally have four woodpecker species almost daily: pileated, downy, hairy and flicker. The other day I had an odd-looking woodpecker which turned out to be a red-headed sapsucker. Now, I guess that isn't too odd, but we've never had one here in the wooded hills of Bothell. It was neat to see. Cheers, Diann Diann MacRae
Olympic Vulture Study
22622 - 53rd Avenue S.E.
Bothell, WA 98021
Tweeters mailing list