[Tweeters] Discovery Park (Seattle)

pan panmail at mailfence.com
Thu Oct 10 15:49:37 PDT 2019

Hi, Tweets,

This morning in Discovery Park had hundreds of robins moving, and more Varied Thrushes than I may have previously seen in one day. Almost every robin flock included some, and some smaller flocks were mostly Varied Thrush (!). The only raptors were two Accipiters, two Merlins, and a Harrier, plus a raven. (I left at 1 p. m.) However, I did see an immature Northern Shrike moving around the south meadow, and two separate scrub-jays among all the Steller's Jay movement. And some possibilities remain mysterious.

10 October, 2019,

Alan Grenon
Seattle