[Tweeters] CORRECTION leaning Juvie/young N shrike- re:Possible sage thrasher/Northern mockingbird Everett sewage lagoon

Daniel Lipinski dano135 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:01:26 PDT 2019

Bird relocated, same area- leaning more Juvie Northern Shrike- but I’m not positive- thought it had a light colored eye when I saw it first, however it could have been the sun. The color was pretty washed out with sun to my back. Other birder noted adult Northern shrike in area. Maybe someone finds it. Also more ruddy ducks than I’ve ever seen on the sewage lagoons.