[Tweeters] Possible sage thrasher/Northern mockingbird Everett sewage lagoon

Daniel Lipinski dano135 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:44:45 PDT 2019

Seen today 1:30pm. Everett sewage lagoons- seen from the dike east of sewage lagoon looking towards spencer island area- on small shrubs in tidal area. Just north of two tall fir/conifer snags. Just at edge of binoculars range. Brown/gray bird- larger than a robin. Thought it was a shrike at first but no visible eyeline and bill not too thick. Long tail. White on tail tip, possibly sides. I did not see white wing patches like I’m familiar with in mocking birds. Was chased by a crow but came back to its perch. Caught an insect out of the air. Only other bird I can think of would be a Townsend solitaire- but I didn’t get that gist- hopefully someone can relocate and ID.

Dano135 at hotmail.com