[Tweeters] Seattle scrub jay 10-9-19: location correction

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 09:38:52 PDT 2019

I have received two replies to my post about the Seattle scrub jay.   The correct location of my sighting was basically  I-5 x NE 45th St.  We had exited I-5 southbound taking the NE 45th St exit and were backed up at the light to turn east on NE 45th St. to head over to the University of Washington.  I saw the jay on nearby phone lines and houses.  My wife was driving, so I got very good looks.  No camera, however.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA