[Tweeters] Grumpy In Port Townsend

Jeff Gibson gibsondesign15 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:48:14 PDT 2019

My last post is the first Post I've done via the dictation feature on my Mac which I didn't even know it had until my big sister informed me about it recently. I just got this new used laptop about a month ago and I'm still learning the ropes- a slow process for a person with my dim Computer skills.

Why am I grumpy? Well because I have Parkinson's and often can't type very well. And that's just too darn bad because I have lots to say and missed out on a lot of opportunities this summer. Today it’s an Ok typing day and sort sort of tossup between very slow typing and correcting all the screwless groups of the dictation thing that all working out. For instance that last bit was supposed to say all the of screw ups of this dictation thing. When you feel like throwing your Computer out the window you know it's time to take a walk.

Of course walking and walking some more is great Parkinsons therapy, plus you might see a bird or some other cool things.

Jeff Gibson
Less grumpy in
Port Townsend Wa