[Tweeters] Birding in Las Vegas

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 22:35:15 PDT 2019

Nevada was the last of my 13 states birded during my Marathon trip this month.  With help from local birders Doug Chang and Paul Rodriquez in Las Vegas, I was able to find my 50 species in a day, have fun, avoid gambling and have a great Philly Cheesesteak to end the day.  Somewhat covered in this blog post (still catching up on the trip.)  I hope I got the last paragraph of the blog post right...
blairbirding.com/2019/06/01/how-not-to-gamble-in-las-vegas/