[Tweeters] FYI - Mary Jo Ballator passed away

HAL MICHAEL ucd880 at comcast.net
Mon May 27 08:07:11 PDT 2019

My wife and I spent a wonderful afternoon at Ash Canyon with Mary Jo. Saw the Lucifer but mostly remember the great conversation, enjoyed her African Grey, etc. One neat aspect of her operation was a refrigerator with cold drinks. Honor system to pay for them.

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
ucd880 at comcast.net