[Tweeters] Franklin's Gulls Walla County

Mike & MerryLynn m.denny at charter.net
Wed May 22 20:58:36 PDT 2019

James Cummins found 64 Franklins Gulls at Junction Pond at Wallula this
morning - our highest count in the last 8 years was 43 in 2015.

The river level has been very low for a week now - many acres of mud in
the Lower Columbia Basin. Who knows what is out there?!

Found our first Veery in the county today - most summer birds are back -
just a few to go -

Later, ML

--
Mike & MerryLynn Denny
Birding the Beautiful Walla Walla Valley