Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at frontier.com
Thu May 16 21:35:26 PDT 2019

Tweets – It has come to my attention that I didn’t post last week’s report – I was racing off to the WOS conference.

Highlights:
a.. Green-winged Teal – one male below slough – one of our latest spring sightings ever
b.. Mourning Dove – one below weir – New for 2019
c.. American Coot – one – we thought they’d all left
d.. Spotted Sandpiper – 3-4 below weir
e.. Five woodpecker day
f.. Silent flycatcher, poor looks. My guess was Pacific-slope, but empid. sp. it will remain
g.. Cedar Waxwing – flyby flock of 15 – New for 2019
h.. American Pipit – 1
i.. Lincoln’s Sparrow – 1, almost certainly last until fall
j.. Bullock’s Oriole – probably four, including both males and female – New for 2019
k.. MacGillivray’s Warbler – one at the start of the walk at the slough
l.. Yellow Warbler – only 2, south end of East Meadow – New for 2019
m.. Western Tanager – 1 male – New for 2019
I think we had 68 species last week.

== Michael Hobbs
== www.marymoor.org/birding.htm
== BirdMarymoor at frontier.com