[Tweeters] Grays Harbor Co Wilson's Phalarope

Marv Breece marvbreece at q.com
Sat May 11 04:50:20 PDT 2019

Sorry for this late post. On Wednesday, May 8 there were 5 RED-NECKED PHALAROPES & 1 WILSON'S PHALAROPE at the STP in Hoquiam. (Bowerman Basin) Link to image below:
[ https://pbase.com/marvbreece/image/169180189 | https://pbase.com/marvbreece/image/169180189 ]

--
Marv Breece
Tukwila, WA
marvbreece at q.com

"In declaring the right to modify human action secretly and for profit, surveillance capitalism effectively exiles us from our own behavior, shifting the locus of control over the future tense from "I will" to "You will."
- Shoshana Zuboff, The Age of Surveillance Capitalism