[Tweeters] New yard birds, and warbler set-to

Mary klein marytweetz at gmail.com
Wed May 8 21:19:20 PDT 2019

Over the past 10 days or so at my little slice o' heaven in Central
Kitsap, Western Tanagers and Black-headed Grosbeaks have arrived. I'm
really thrilled to see the tanagers as the habitat is right for them
but I'd not seen them in my four years here. I guess being retired
and around home more makes a difference.

This afternoon in some kind of shrub a Yellow-rumped and
Orange-crowned Warbler were mixing it up. Lots of scuffing and birdy
shrieking before the OCWA took off. Interesting.

Good birding,
Mary
--

Mary Klein