[Tweeters] E Lake Samm Eagle nest - two eaglets

Gene Beall gene.beall at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:22:25 PDT 2019

There are now two little eaglets in the Bald Eagle nest on the east side of
Lake Sammamish. I have posted three very short videos (10, 30 and 50
seconds) of the eaglets here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gene-s_photos/albums/72157705004440592 The
videos are a little shakey given the extreme zoom and light breeze blowing.

I estimate that the eaglets hatched at least a week ago, but this is the
first I've been able to see them. Perhaps someone with knowledge of young
eagles can review the videos and confirm or refine this estimate.

Thank you and enjoy,

Gene Beall

Sammamish, WA

Gene.beall at gmail.com