[Tweeters] Juanita bats

Dennis Moore dennisdmoore at comcast.net
Sat Mar 30 09:43:53 PDT 2019

I enjoyed a twilight show of bats last night about 8:00 PM on the north
end of the causeway..  These acro-bats put on quite a flying show when
silhouetted against the Lake WA waters.  There appears to be both a
larger and a smaller species with the smaller more numerous.  I am
surprised no one has installed some bat houses. These critters are a
significant reason we have so few mosquitoes.

Come on by.  The brush and trees are leafing out and the birds are
getting twitterpated.

Dennis Moore