[Tweeters] 2 Black Phoebes at Wylie Slough

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 17:56:15 PDT 2019

Confirming an earlier report that there definitely are two Black Phoebes at
Wylie Slough in Skagit County. During our Pilchuck Audubon outing today,
Graham Hutchison and I observed two birds at the same time on a bush along
the slough between the shelter and the pump station along the dike. Later,
during our lunch at the shelter, the rest of our group was able to observe
the pair in the trees between the shelter and the office.

Phil Dickinson