[Tweeters] Sandhill Crane Festival review

Randy re_hill at q.com
Tue Mar 26 15:25:40 PDT 2019

Just a couple of additions. Bald Eagles are nesting this year off the
Horseshoe Loop Road west of Scooteney Reservoir, and on the Royal Slope
somewhere near Royal Lake. Did have new migrant Tree Swallows Sunday and a
few Cliff Swallows (not near cliffs) Saturday evening; Violet-green Swallows
were quite common at nest cliffs before then. And at least one of the
westside Loggerhead Shrikes waited long enough for my return home Monday
afternoon, at Steigerwald Lake NWR.

Randy