[Tweeters] Looking for travel sized tripod to purchase

Robert C. Faucett rfaucett at uw.edu
Thu Mar 21 18:15:14 PDT 2019

Call me. I can lend you one if you’d like.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 21, 2019, at 18:13, Vicki Biltz <vickibiltz at gmail.com<mailto:vickibiltz at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,
The tripod I have only fits in a large suitcase, but I’m planning to go to MaGee Marsh, in May. And I need a used travel one for this short trip. I spent a lot of money on camera gear, but I still need this last thing.
I don’t need a head, as I have one already. The tripod does need to be sturdy.
So if you’ve got one you never use, I’d like to hear about it. Just email me
vickibiltz at gmail.com<mailto:vickibiltz at gmail.com>

Vicki Biltz
Buckley, WA 98321
--