[Tweeters] Whooping Cranes Are Back From The Brink

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:26:48 PDT 2019

Hi Jon.,

if i'm not mistaken, the translocation of the last of the florida
population has been completed. (but I didn't follow that up so i'm not 100%
sure)

GrrlScientist | @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>
grrlscientist at gmail.com
Blogs: Forbes <http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/>
Podcasts: BirdNote Radio <http://birdnote.org/contributor/grrlscientist>
sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [Virgil, Aeneid]