[Tweeters] Four FOY for Belfair this morning

mary hrudkaj mch1096 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:52:04 PDT 2019

Spring had definitely sprung out in the North Mason area. When I stopped at the strip mall holding Ace hardware I had to make way for a Brewer's Blackbird in the parking lot. While waiting for him a White-Crowned Sparrow was singing away somewhere in the parking lot. After several errands and a stop to donate blood, as I headed out North Shore Rd a Turkey Vulture was wafting its way north. Further down North Shore was a Tree Swallow darting around just above the road. A second Band-tailed Pigeon showed up at my house about 6 days ago now.

Other signs of Spring included the first Skunk Cabbage blooming and a Camellia tree in bloom. My deck daffodils are blooming now. Good thing I donated blood. It's a good excuse to sit out in the sun and read.

Mary Hrudkaj
Belfair/Tahuya