[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch } The Mythical Raven

Michael D. Beecher beecher at uw.edu
Sun Mar 17 13:59:53 PDT 2019

There's a pair at Discovery Park, full time.

On Mar 17, 2019, at 1:47 PM, Hubbell <ldhubbell at comcast.net<mailto:ldhubbell at comcast.net>> wrote:

Tweeters,

It is not often that I encounter a bird which I have never before seen in the Union Bay neighborhood. This week was my first local sighting of Ravens. I have been rewriting the post all weekend but I still do not think it conveys the true depth of the emotional impact. I certainly hope you get the chance to see and hear these wonderful creatures

https://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-mythical-raven.html

Have a great day on Union Bay, where nature lives in the city!

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net