[Tweeters] Eurasian wigeon at Klineline park

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 17:33:14 PDT 2019

I was walking on the Salmon Creek trail when I was alerted by a couple of other birders to the presence of a Eurasian wigeon in the Klineline Pond with a large group of American Wigeons. I rushed over there and yes, I found it!  Another new bird for me!Also I saw four (but there may have been more) Cedar Waxwings flitting on the side of the trail between the park and the eagle nest, catching  insects in flight.
Michelle MaaniSalmon CreekVancouver, WA