[Tweeters] Magee Marsh/Black Swamp Bird Observatory "Warbler Wonder" Monday May 13th to Sunday May 19th, room available!

Shep Thorp shepthorp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 16:18:13 PDT 2019

Hi Tweets,

I need to brush up on my east coast warbler birds with my mom, Barb, so I
have rented *two *Deluxe Cabins at Maumee Bay State Park 5/13-5/19 just
west of the famous "biggest week in american birding" Magee Marsh and Black
Swamp Observatory.

I have room for at least 4 more birders at *$40/night* for lodging. Check
out these awesome Deluxe Cabins at Maumee Bay State Park - room for 12 with
kitchen, hot tub and displaying Timberdoodles. I'm the official leader of
the west coast cabin, my mom Barb is the official leader of the east coast
cabin. My cabin currently has 9 Washingtonians including nationally known
Jon Anderson who is doing a "peregrination year" - check out his blog! My
mom's cabin has 6 east coasters with local favorites Ron and Sandy Stoner.

My plan is to attend the WOS Conference at Moses Lake, then fly from SeaTac
to Detroit on Monday 5/13. I've rented a minivan, and the east coasters
have all driven. Jon Anderson is driving cross country from Olympia as
part of his peregrination year.

So if you want to bust a move on warbler bird brush up, or just want to
help the Olympia Scotsman find a Bogsucker to ratchet up his
peregrination, *Give
Me A Call!*

Good birding,
Shep