[Tweeters] More from bonneville dam— lesser goldfinch

Matt Bartels mattxyz at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 9 09:37:04 PST 2019

There are also at least three bright lesser goldfinch here— still a tough skamania bird despite populations east and west—

Location; working the fence line at the water plant— reached by turning west toward Hamilton island then back east along the Columbia’s edge— staying more towards the east edge of the fences
Also 2 mountain bluebirds here— same or different ones I’m not sure

Matt Bartels
Seattle wa

Sent from my iPhone