[Tweeters] Townsend's Warblers at feeders?

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at frontier.com
Wed Mar 6 09:49:08 PST 2019

Tweets – we’ve had a gorgeous male Townsend’s Warbler coming to our feeders daily for this entire winter. He visits many times a day, eating suet and also eating sunflower chips and possibly some niger thistle (I was using a mix of fine sunflower chips and thistle, so it’s hard to know which he preferred).

Has anyone else experienced this kind of behavior with a Townsend’s Warbler? It seems strange to have one so dedicated to feeders.

== Michael Hobbs
== www.marymoor.org/birding.htm
== BirdMarymoor at frontier.com