[Tweeters] Intersex Mallard @ Black River, Renton

Sammy Catiis hikersammy at msn.com
Tue Mar 5 13:27:11 PST 2019

I'm guessing it's a young male just coming into plumage.. the reason being, that we have two that look identical to that here in Sequim.. unless it's a hybrid.. that might be too.. but for them to look identical, I'm guessing it's something more rooted than a intersex morph.. guessing hybrid of Wigeon.. or just a difficult phase.. IDK When I see more than a handful that look the same, something says it's more natural.

Sammy
now in Sequim