[Tweeters] Burrowing Owls info / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Tue Mar 5 09:25:56 PST 2019

Hello Owl lovers, (You know WHO you are!! WHO isn’t??? ;-))

Last night at the WOS meeting, we were treated to an informative presentation by Jason Fidorra (WDFW/Pasco) on Burrowing Owls.

Ironically, just last week I happened to see this episode of Oregon Field Guide, featuring the work of David Johnson (Global Owl Project), mentioned by Jason. Great timing!

https://www.opb.org/television/programs/ofg/episodes/3005/

Just sorry I had to leave early to miss Q&A. Thank you to Jason and David for their work helping these wonderful creatures thrive.

And thanks to WOS and Tweeters for the announcement!

Caryn / Wedgwood
Owl lover…