[Tweeters] Richards Lark and Lesser Spotted Woodpecker to finish the trip

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 11:50:59 PST 2019

Hi All!!! Can I say I had the MOST amazing guides that exist in Spain?
I’ve not had time to get everything in exact order, that list with
general locations come after I get home.
But wow, was today amazing. Starting with the Marbled Duck and
Ferruginous Duck, midstream a Richards Lark which is from Eastern Europe,
and ending with the Lesser Spotted Woodpecker, ( pictures even!)
We take a train to Madrid tomorrow and fly out Monday, me home, my
friend to take care of family emergency.
So, this portion is over, but it’s a new beginning for me. Getting back
to what I truly love, obsession of birding....
I will get my photos done before I make that list which guides and
general locations. I’m exhausted, but never happier!
Good birding to all this fine weekend
Vicki Biltz

vickibiltz at gmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/