[Tweeters] How much can a brood patch bear

Marcia Ian gnudle at icloud.com
Thu Jun 13 12:15:30 PDT 2019

I keep three birdbaths going— nothing lifts my spirits like seeing even one bird take a sip or a dip. Many species take advantage of the baths. Robins, though, are the only birds I see consistently hanging out in the middle of the bath for extended periods, all times of day or evening, immersing their bellies and heads and just alternately relaxing and shaking their stuff. They certainly appear to take particular pleasure.

Marcia Ian
Bham