[Tweeters] Fwd: [obol] Ist year male Am. Redstart (Ocean Park, WA)

Jim Danzenbaker jdanzenbaker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:12:50 PDT 2019

forwarding.....

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 12:57 PM
Subject: [obol] Ist year male Am. Redstart (Ocean Park, WA)
To: OBOL Birders Online <obol at freelists.org>

a singing male near the entrance to the Shakti Lodge. Seen along the
sluggish creek that parallels Park Avenue. It is very near where I found a
Northern Waterthrush in May. This creek parallels the ocean, with a nice
variety of deciduous and evergreen trees and bushes.

After walking that creek many times, I have finally found two minor
vagrants. It helps that both were singing spring males. The location has
nice potential.

Jeff Gilligan

Willapa Bay, WA.

POST: Send your post to obol at freelists.org