[Tweeters] Utah Birds

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 17:06:24 PDT 2019

I was a day ahead of schedule coming into Utah this morning.  I stopped at the Golden Spike National Historical Park where the transcontinental railroad joined in May 1869 changing the West and the U.S. forever.  Some good birds there, too.  Visited Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge.  I am sure there would be many more birds there earlier or later but still a marvelous place.  Highlights were 1000+ White Faced Ibis, many Western and Clark's Grebes and several Long Billed Curlews among the 50+ species.
Some photos are at   http://www.flickr.com/photos/127293169@N07/albums

Good birding everyone!!
Blair Bernson