[Tweeters] Looking for Tricolored Blackbird

Andrew McCormick andy_mcc at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 17:43:48 PDT 2019

Hello Tweets,

While in the Soap Lake and Ephrata areas for the Sagebrush Songbird Survey the past two months Carol and I have searched the Wilson Creek area in hopes of locating Tricolored Blackbirds. Wilson Creek is featured in the Birder's Guide to Washington as a possible breeding site. However, in May and again this weekend we were not able to find any Tricoloreds. If anyone has more information on where these birds might be breeding, I would appreciate knowing about it so I can continue my search.

Thanks,

Andy McCormick
Bellevue, WA