[Tweeters] Leucistic Spotted Towhee at South Kitsap Regional Park, Port Orchard

John Riegsecker jriegsecker at pobox.com
Sun Jun 9 15:46:26 PDT 2019

I relocated the leucistic Spotted Towhee reported earlier by Kurtis
Messingale. It is a striking bird, mostly white with a few black and
rufous spots. The information I found online says that leucistic birds
have a normal coloration of the eyes, bill, legs, and bare parts,
however this one has a very pale pink bill.

Some photos here:

https://skygardener.zenfolio.com/p288162550

John Riegsecker
Gig Harbor, WA