[Tweeters] Subject: Help With a Bird Call

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 20:27:59 PDT 2019

I have heard a Black-capped Chickadee make a very defined two-toned call, it was more like a crisp "tee-too" than the usual calls I hear. The reason I know it was a chickadee is that I saw the chickadee make the call. I had followed the sound because it was so unusual to me and found the culprit.  Maybe there is a new slang word among teenaged chickadees.  I have not found the call among all the recordings I have listened to online.Michelle MaaniVancouver, WA