[Tweeters] The absense

mcallisters4 at comcast.net mcallisters4 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 28 19:30:02 PDT 2019

For raptors, don't forgot about rodenticides and the anti-coagulants that
are now so common in the bloodstreams of our raptors. I talk to so many
friends and neighbors who hire pest control companies that use these
anti-coagulants to deal with rodent problems. Unfortunately, there is such a
repugnant response to the presence of rodents near or in a home and so much
desire to just get them gone that notions of effects to non-target wildlife
seem to get not a thought, not a reflection, just please move the
conversation along to something else. I don't care to look at that. Let's
talk about something else.

Kelly McAllister
Olympia