[Tweeters] Mirrorless Cameras

T Varela tvarela at outlook.com
Wed Jul 17 14:46:37 PDT 2019

I too am a long time Canon DSLR photographer that lugs around 20 lbs of gear on my birding expeditions. And will continue to use my 7D MKII with the 600 F4 MK II until something lighter and as flexible and easy to use comes along. And you are correct there is a significant investment in time to learn all the features of your gear well enough to change settings in the dark and by feel.

I’ve read far too much criticism of the menu systems on the new mirrorless cameras to jump in at the moment. When that improves and when there is a competitive long lens at a favorable price then it will be time.

"But for now, I will happily lug my SLR with my big 600mm lens sometimes attaching an extender. “

Message: 2