[Tweeters] West Seattle Rose-breasted Grosbeak Update

normandlaura donelson normandlaura at msn.com
Mon Jul 8 08:45:52 PDT 2019

Yesterday (Sunday) afternoon, the male rose-breasted grosbeak reported by Ed Swan appeared again at his feeder for several minutes at 3:30. We waited another 10-15 minutes to see if the bird would come right back for more, but it did not.

Viewing were my wife Laura and I, Todd Sahl, and Paul (last name?). Sorry for the late report – Paul mentioned that he was posting to Tweeters on the spot, but his post seems to have been lost in transit.

Thanks to Ed Swan for reporting, and for clear viewing instructions! Address is 2247 Prescott Ave SW, with viewing from the carport.

Norm Donelson
Woodinville
normandlaura at msn.com