[Tweeters] Off Topic - Sri Lanka

Michael Fleming michaelfleming01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:38:28 PST 2019

Greetings;

I have recently returned from an eleven day birding adventure to Sri
Lanka and completely enjoyed it. I managed to get all 34 endemic bird
species (with one of them being heard only), and see nine species of owls -
very well - out of ten that we tried for. The itinerary, logistics,
transportation, lodging, and meals were well planned and the entire tour
went smoothly. I enjoyed the Sri Lankan cuisine (a pretty good variety
overall) and the people were quite friendly. For those who are interested
I can provide my trip write-up along with a list of birds seen, locations,
etc. and answer any additional questions you may have. Just send me over a
private email request.

Cheers and Good Birding;

Michael Fleming
Ballard, Washington