[Tweeters] Can We Conserve Endangered Parrots By Keeping Them In Cities?

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:09:05 PST 2019

hello everyone,

An instructor at the University of San Diego has started a new research
project to study urban parrots that freely roam throughout southern
California, raising the question: can we adapt the information generated by
this project to conserve endangered parrots by keeping them in cities?

Can We Conserve Endangered Parrots By Keeping Them In Cities?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/2019/02/28/can-we-conserve-endangered-parrots-by-keeping-them-in-cities/
tinyURL: https://tinyurl.com/y3dmykv7

I hope this piece was interesting as well as thought-provoking.

--
GrrlScientist | @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>
grrlscientist at gmail.com
Blogs: Forbes <http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/> | Medium
<https://medium.com/@GrrlScientist>
Podcasts: BirdNote Radio <http://birdnote.org/contributor/grrlscientist>
sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [Virgil, Aeneid]