[Tweeters] Car Rental Responses

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Tue Feb 26 01:14:29 PST 2019

Have you checked Rent A Wreck on the web? Rental cars that are older models than those available from mainstream car rental companies. There are other companies that do this nationwide and some used car dealers and auto repair companies do long term rentals. https://www.rentawreck.com Wilson Cady
Columbia River Gorge, WA