[Tweeters] Clark Co. SAGEBRUSH SPARROW Report

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 09:19:25 PST 2019

Good morning Tweets,

A member of a Washington bird photography group that I moderate found a Sagebrush Sparrow at Vancouver Lake yesterday. The directions were imprecise, but described as “on dead end road Vancouver Lake is on, across the road from where the footbridge is”. To me, this would indicate Around the north end of slower River Rd., corresponding to the eBird hotspot “Bridge trail to Vancouver Lake”. Here’s hoping the bird lingered overnight and into today!

Good birding, Joshua Glant
Mercer Island, WA