[Tweeters] Birding in Hawaii Blog Post

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 23:05:05 PST 2019

I just returned from a week in Hawaii - what a contrast to Snowmaggedon 2019!!  I spent a week there including 4+ days on Maui with very little birding and 2+ days on the Big Island with very intensive birding.  It was great fun.  There will be a second blog post about the full day that covers the Big Day where I tried to get my 50 species in a single day.  This one covers the day before and the day after.  Lots of photos.  Hopefully it will open for anyone interested.
blairbirding.com/2019/02/09/the-day-before-and-the-day-after-the-big-day-in-hawaii/

Now if only this snow gets cleared and we can all go out birding again...