[Tweeters] Singing in the snow

Catherine cma at squeakyfiddle.com
Fri Feb 8 19:06:44 PST 2019

The birds were quite active in Seward Park just before the snow started today. Song Sparrows and Bewick’s Wrens singing their full spring songs. Towhees, Nuthatches, and Juncos calling. The smaller birds were present but silent as they worked the lower canopy. One Eagle did a fly by and the Crows responded in their usual manner.

Catherine Alexander
Lakewood Neighborhood
South Seattle