[Tweeters] missing birding email

Byers byers345 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 05:38:52 PST 2019

Hello Tweeters,

I read with interest Barb Deihl's and others email
regarding missing Ebird alerts. I have been missing them for several weeks
and hadn't really thought about it being related to Comcast. We logged into
our Comcast account and opened up our mail. The mail is the same as the
mail you get in your in box, but next to that is the Spam box. We opened
that and, lo, there was not only my missing Ebird mail, but other mail that
people swore they had sent me and I hadn't received! Among all the wrongly
deleted email, was, maybe, one email that was really spam. With some
difficulty (you have to find settings for the email and it's in there
somewhere), we turned off the spam filter and this morning I got my Ebird
alerts. Technology is wonderful except when it isn't.

Charlotte Byers, Edmonds