[Tweeters] free tripod

Nadine Drisseq drisseq.n at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 23:31:03 PST 2019

Hi Tweeteroos,

The generosity and immense kindness of our birding community has manifested
a scope and tripod for my sick friend!

Toby Ross / Seattle Audubon donated a used horizontal scope, and Lynda
Elkin donated a Manfrotto tripod.

Thank you to everyone who donated and supported in different ways.
A beautiful season to all,
Nadine