[Tweeters] birding in Tucson over holidays

Victoria Moffatt vlmoffatt3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 18:50:16 PST 2019

I am traveling to Tucson from 26th to January 1st and would love to know some of your hotspots/suggestions for that time of year to see what is there during that time.

We are also going to Gilbert to visit family and planning a trip to Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch.
Also any experience with Neely Ranch Riparian Preserve?

We went last year and found Sabino Canyon and Sweetwater treatment plant. Any Suggestions would be very appreciated.

thanks and happy birding
Victoria