[Tweeters] Bouncing

dan&erika danerika at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 10:33:53 PST 2019

Thanks Anthony.

On my gmail, I went to settings> Filters and Blocked Addressed> Create New
Filter> I pasted in tweeters at u.washington.edu > continue> I checked Never
Send it to Spam> Save. The Save button was kind of lost at the bottom of
the page, but was clickable.

hope this helps. Dan

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:19 AM AnthonyG. <birds at ocbirds.com> wrote:

> Nadine,

> Depending on your email program (be it a web browser where you access your

> gmail account, Outlook, K-9 or some other application), create a White List

> aka Safe Sender’s list. If unsure, this should be in the Help Menu of the

> email software you are currently using.

> Then add this email address to the White List aka Safe Sender’s list

> filter: tweeters at u.washington.edu .

> Further if you wish to let All emails from UW pass through without

> exception then add the domain: @u.washington.edu

> there are special instructions on adding a domain such as *.

> u.washington.edu. (note the wildcard asterisk). The string must be

> accurate or the filter will not be successful.

> This will allow any emails from this domain to pass through without

> interruption.

> As an additional assurance I might suggest adding 1 more filter whereby

> the Subject title contains with the brackets exactly: [Tweeters]

> This is in addition to the White List/Safe Sender’s List filter though

> this particular instance should be an Email Filter by Subject matter or

> some similar topic.

> Again this depends on your Software Application as above

> Hope this helps.

> Anthony G.

> Camano Island

Dan or Erika Tallman
Olympia, Washington
danerika at gmail.com

http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

".... the best shod travel with wet feet...Beware of all enterprises that
require new clothes ....”—H. D. Thoreau