[Tweeters] Mail STILL going to spam, after a year of trying to fix it

AnnMarie Wood amw.5737 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 10:47:40 PST 2019

Years ago after multiple instances of bounced message to my Comcast email address Tweeters removed me from their mailing list and suggested I use gmail for Tweeters.

I signed up for gmail and, it worked, for a time. Now, I rarely receive messages from tweeters and the gmail account, intended only for Tweeters, has somehow become my default email for outgoing messages.
It’s a mess!

Technology is great, if/when it works! Thank goodness for a network of friends who share timely rarity alerts when there’s still a chance of seeing the bird!

Ann Marie Wood